George Skuros is a Chicagoland family lawyer with more than 30 years of experience.
Since 1984, he’s helped clients with family law matters including:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Marital Property Division
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Medical Domestic Relations Orders
- Divorce Mediation
- Parental Rights
Since 2005, Skuros has been one of a handful of attorneys United Auto Workers (UAW) Local 551 has referred its members to. He’s helped hundreds of union members – and hundreds of other clients — with their family law matters.
Although only about 1% of family law cases in Cook County go to trial, Skuros has handled close to 20 such trials.
Skuros helps clients in Chicago and throughout the western suburbs of Illinois including Cook County, DuPage County, and Lake County.
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, ILJuris Doctor (JD) degree
- Loyola University, Chicago, ILBachelor of Arts (BA), Political Science
- State Bar of Illinois